The advantages of an infrared heating mattress with natural stone
- Heat mattresses increase blood circulation and cellular metabolism.
- Reduces pain and strengthens the immune system.
- Helps against insomnia.
- Gives an “Infrared Sauna effect”, effectively burns calories through sweating.
- Relieves inflammation, stiff joints and muscle pain.
- Relaxing and relieving stress, mood and giving a feeling of well-being.
- Effective detox, supports getting toxins and slag products out of the body.
The benefits of the individual features
- The warm stones give off heat in a slow and comfortable way.
- The hot stones can put you in a meditative and healing state.
- The hot stones provide a deep relaxation, reducing stress and tension.
- Infrared heat penetrates deeply into muscles, joints and tissue.
- Infrared therapy helps with pain relief and helps the body to ward off infections.
- Infrared heat has a detoxing effect and effectively removes toxins from the body.
- Negative ions can have a positive effect on depression.
- Negative ions can help the body's cells to nourish and counteract toxins.
- Negative ions can increase the blood flow and oxygen supply in the brain and balance the body's natural PH value.
- Negative ions counteract the effect of electromagnetic fields from computers and mobile phones, among other things.
- Photo-therapy increases blood flow in the body and oxygen supply, can help with healing of injuries and pain relief.
- Tourmaline can improve blood circulation and help oxygenate the blood.
- Tourmaline is said to improve the immune system, lymphatic system, help with sleep problems and stimulate healing throughout the body.
- Regular use of amethyst mattresses can reduce stress, anxiety, cortisol levels.
- Amethyst is said to increase the energy and vitality of the body and mind.
- Jade mattresses can be used without power to provide a cooling effect.
Medical ailments that are said to be alleviated by a IR mattress
- Stress and rigidity.
- Poor blood circulation.
- Back pain, muscle pain and joint pain.
- Migraine, neck stiffness and headache.
- Depression, anxiety and difficulty sleeping.
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
- Bronchitis asthma / COPD.
- Symptoms of chronic diseases.
What is hot stone therapy?
Hot stone therapy, often used with massage and is deeply relaxing. The slow release of heat from the stones stimulates and relaxes the body. This helps the muscles, has a detox effect and helps the body heal. Hot stone therapy with infrared heat mattress also softens tense muscles, relieves pain, and provides a relaxing feeling and increases well-being. Relaxation spreads through the tissues, reducing stress.
How to use hot stone therapy?
Because hot stone therapy aims to create well-being and relaxation, it gives the best effect in a quiet space and with relaxing music. This makes it possible to focus and release all the stress and tension. Often it happens that you go into a meditative state or fall asleep. Deep sleep is a restorative condition during which the body can perform healing processes. After a warm stone therapy treatment, before sitting up, you should lie for a few minutes for the body to have full effect of the treatment. Another hour of relaxation is recommended for the body to receive all the benefits of the treatment. Also, drink plenty of water for moisturizing, eat fruits and vegetables, and be happy to be quiet and relaxed before returning to their daily activities.
Who should not use hot stone therapy?
As a general rule, people who should not undergo standard massage therapy, such as children or pregnant women, should not resort to hot stone therapy. Hot stone therapy should not be used on wounds or open skin infection. People with certain problems can use hot stones or heated mattresses but only at low to medium heat (30 ° - 45 ° C). These conditions include chronic high blood pressure, cancer, lymphedema, heart, liver or kidney disease, anorexia, diabetes (exception: type 2 diabetes), osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, vasospastic disease, chronic headache or acute fever.
What is Infrared Heat Therapy?
The visible light from the sun is familiar with all the colors of the rainbow. But only 44% of the full
the spectrum of sunlight is in the visible range. High frequency ultraviolet (UV) rays make up 4% and can age the skin prematurely, can cause skin cancer and other problems. Long-wave infrared rays make up 52%. They are not harmful to the body nor do they damage the skin. Infrared light transmits more heat than ordinary light. Infrared heat therapy uses long-wave infrared light rays, to provide some of the beneficial effects of sunshine, without direct exposure to the sun.
How does infrared heat therapy work?
The use of infrared waves helps to stimulate the body's metabolism. We also need light to absorb certain nutrients and minerals. Lack of sunlight can lead to impaired immune system, stress, fatigue, depression and insomnia. Infrared waves increase body temperature. This increases blood circulation through the expansion of blood vessels. The infrared waves penetrate deep into the body and warm to the depth. The heat resonates with the cells and refreshes them. Infra-mattresses are therefore much more efficient than regular heating mattresses. The effect also continues after use. The benefits of infrared heat therapy via a heat mattress can be enhanced with natural Jade, Tourmaline and Amethyst.
What are the benefits of infrared heat therapy?
Researchers have found that infrared rays can improve blood circulation, reduce chronic disease symptoms, relieve pain, revitalize skin cells, strengthen the brain, cardiovascular system and nervous system, and help restore muscle elasticity. Studies have also shown that infrared heat therapy reduces ischemia, has an anti-inflammatory effect, reduces pain, revitalizes the skin and promotes better sleep.
Negative ion therapy
What are Negative Ions?
An ion is an atom or molecule with an electrical charge, either positive or negative. Ions are naturally occurring in, for example, sunlight, infrared rays or moving water. The environments around mountains, waterfalls and rolling oceans are rich in negative ions.
What is negative ion treatment?
Negative ion therapy uses negative ions to produce positive effects. Many people find that it improves their health, especially in the areas of depression, bronchial problems, allergies, blood pressure, stress and cleansing of slag products from the body.
How does negative ion therapy work?
Positive ions can be absorbed from sunlight or electronic devices such as computers and mobile phones and can inhibit cellular function. Negative ions enhance the cells' ability to use nutrients and remove slag products (toxins and metals), increase the oxygen flow to the brain and balance the body's pH by lowering its acidity. European research has shown that negative ions increase collagen production, making cell membranes more
permeable, and helps strengthen the immune and autonomic nervous system. Research in Japan has shown that negative ions maintain a balance between insulin and adrenal function in the autonomic nervous system, and that negative ionization boosts the ions in calcium and sodium (salt) in the blood and increases alkalinity. The gamma globulin content also increases, creating blood that is rich in proteins as well as antibodies.
What is Photon Therapy in a Heat Mattress?
Photon therapy is a process of stimulation with
cell particles and waves at the cellular level. Photon therapy can relieve pain, improve the immune system and can also reduce inflammation. Photon therapy has been used by, among other things, NASA to strengthen the skeleton of astronauts and to counteract muscle loss
How Does Photon Therapy Work?
When photon particles touch the skin, the body's cells absorb the energy from the photons. This increases blood circulation and oxygen flow in the skin. Photon therapy also stimulates acupressure points to help with blockages. Our mattresses use a wavelength of 600 µm.
Low frequency EM pulse
What is Low Frequency Electromagnetic Pulse (PEMF)?
A variety of medical studies have shown that Electromagnetic Pulse is a harmless and effective treatment for several different ailments, such as: Pain relief in the pelvis, increased blood circulation, treatment of migraines, counteract osteoporosis. In Danish studies from 2010, electromagnetic pulse therapy has also been shown to reduce the symptoms of depression when medication is not effective or possible.
How Does Low Frequency EM Pulse Work?
Several of our heating mattresses have a function that generates a low frequency Electromagnetic Pulse (PEMF) of 8Hz (Frequency on the Earth's own magnetic field).
The mattress PEMF function is activated by pressing the button marked PEMF on the control unit, and a red light on the display lights up. The function is active and gives off a pulse for 20 minutes and then a pause of 60 minutes and then starts again. The function can be used completely without heat. In a heat mattress with this function, a magnet comes along to test the function. Activate the PEMF function on the control unit, and place the magnet on the mattress, to see the effect.
Description of the different minerals used in Luxway infrared heating mattresses.
About amethyst stones
What is Amethyst?
Amethyst is a gemstone, the purple (and most valuable) variant of the mineral quartz. Amethyst can produce negative ions that deepen and accelerate the body's healing and cleaning processes.
What are the benefits of Amethyst?
Amethyst is said to relieve stress, anxiety, depression and
chronic pain, help with lymphatic drainage, rejuvenate the skin and relieve the symptoms of persistent infections such as Chronic Borelia. Amethyst can also increase the vitality of body and mind.
How does Amethyst work with an infrared heat mattress and negative ion therapy?
Infrared rays and negative ions pass through channels in the amethyst crystals. This technology is based on Nobel Prize-winning discoveries about the function of
simple ion channels in cells. Amethyst delivers a strong and stable flow of infrared waves and other high vibrational frequencies. The infrared rays provide a soothing, even and deep heating, stimulating healing and regeneration.
The benefits may include improved blood circulation, immune system function, pain relief, weight loss, joint pain relief, stiffness and fatigue, rejuvenated skin and drainage of slag products (toxins and metals). It can also reverse the effects of degenerative disease, help with healing and rejuvenate cells. Regular use can reduce stress, anxiety and cortisol levels.
Both Boeing and Microsoft have purchased amethyst pillows for recovery for their employees. Physiotherapists, chiropractors and acupuncturists use amethyst pillows in their practice. Even half an hour on an amethyst pillow can provide benefits.
What are Jade stones?
The term "jade" may refer to one of two silicate minerals, nephrite and jadeite. Nephrite is slightly softer, but less likely to be broken. In East Asia, Jade has been highly valued for centuries.
What are the benefits of Jade?
In Chinese culture, jade is used to protect the kidney, heart, larynx, liver, spleen, thyroid, and generally to strengthen the body. By a healing stone is meant that jade radiates positive energies. When a jade mattress is used without electricity during the summer, it cools the body and helps with the relaxation.
How does a Jade heat mattress work?
Jade and other elements (such as tourmaline, Germanium or various types of ceramics) are heated to emit long-wave infrared jets that penetrate the body. Jade effectively absorbs natural infrared heat and then sends it to the body smoothly and gently. Heated jade also emits negative ions, which helps counteract the electromagnetic radiation that comes from electronic products such as computers, mobile phones and appliances. Since negative ionization occurs rapidly with jade, 20 - 30 minutes may be sufficient to produce results.
What Are the Benefits of a Jade Heating Mattress?
Jade mattresses can relieve back pain, headaches, arthritis and stiff joints. A Jade mattress also relaxes the muscles, relieves stress, improves blood circulation, helps lower blood pressure and relaxes the intestines.
What are tourmaline stones?
The term "tourmaline" is used for several exclusive but related minerals that come in a rich and varied color. Tourmalines are piezoelectric when heated, so they produce an electrical potential (electrical charge at opposite ends). They also emit infrared waves and negative ions when heating the stone.
What are the effects of tourmaline?
As a healing stone, tourmaline is said to reduce bowel and skin problems, improve circulation and help with liver diseases, skin and autonomic nervous system. It is also said that tourmaline improves the immune system and the lymphatic system, helps with insomnia and stimulates regeneration throughout the body. Brown tourmaline is also considered to be an excellent grounding stone. It is said to encourage social skills and commitment, and increase empathy and creativity.
How is tourmaline used in a heating mattress?
Our tourmaline is a ceramic tourmaline, a special mix of tourmaline powder, ceramics and earth. Tourmaline is an element rich in negative ions. Our tourmaline has been measured to a total of 700-1500 negative ions per square centimeter.
An infrared heating mattress composition
Unlike similar thermal mattresses made with an outer casing and cotton fiber, our carpets consist of many layers. Each with its own important function. Our smaller pillows usually have nine to twelve layers; Our large mattresses can hold up to twenty layers. Here is a typical list of layers (different mattresses are composed in different ways)
- High quality synthetic leather, elegant design, durable and easy to keep clean.
- Heavy Duty Web, Elegant weave that is customized to hold the Jade and Tourmaline stones in place.
- Jade, Amethyst or Ceramic Tourmaline , stones that can give off infrared rays and negative ions, which can promote blood circulation and metabolism as well as improve the immune system.
- Bamboo carbon fiber material, This layer has many important qualities: It is super absorbent, more absorbent than carbon. It can remove bad odor as well as absorb dust. It emits infrared rays and stores heat energy. It can adapt to moisture, absorb water in humid conditions and release it into the air again in a dry state. It gives off a high concentration of negative ions.
- Inner waterproof layer, (Does not protect the entire mattress from water)
- Electrically conductive bearing, also generates negative ions.
- Copper mesh layer
- Fiberglass, Isolates the user from electromagnetic fields (EMF).
- Silicone Thermal Layer
- Heat storage, Provides rapid temperature rise. This material is very resistant to high temperatures, durable and foldable material.
- Overheating protection, If the temperature gets too high, the power turns off automatically.
- Organic non-woven layer, Evening out the heat throughout the mattress
- Heat absorbing and heat distribution layers, store the energy in the infrared rays and distribute the infrared heat evenly.
- Organic pressed cotton
- Heat insulation layer, prevents heat from spreading to the underside of the mattress, and protects against overheating.
- Waterproof Eleusine fabric, Wear-resistant material prevents damage and protects the mattress.
Readers should pay attention to the following
Current information is not intended to diagnose or treat medical conditions. However, it can be used for medical purposes such as for lymphatic massage, joint and muscle pain, etc. In case of suspected medical conditions, readers / product users should consult the care provider. The presentation in this text concerning different materials is related to the health benefits that different material choices are attributed to according to tradition, custom and experience-based.