Benefits of an infrared heating mattress with natural stone
- Heating mattress increases blood circulation and cell metabolism.
- Reduces pain and strengthens the immune system.
- Helps against insomnia.
- Provides an "infrared sauna effect", effectively burning calories through sweating.
- Relieves inflammation, stiff joints and muscle pain.
- Relaxes and relieves stress, mood and gives a feeling of well-being.
- Effective detox, helping to remove toxins and waste products from the body.
The benefits of the individual functions
- The hot stones give off heat in a slow and pleasant way.
- The hot stones can put you in a meditative and healing state.
- The hot stones provide deep relaxation, reducing stress and tension.
- The infrared heat penetrates deeply into muscles, joints and tissues.
- Infrared therapy helps with pain relief and helps the body ward off infections.
- Infrared heat has a detoxing effect and effectively draws toxins out of the body.
- Negative ions can have a positive effect on depression.
- Negative ions can help body cells to produce nutrition and counteract toxins.
- Negative ions can increase blood flow and oxygen supply to the brain and balance the body's natural pH.
- Negative ions counteract the effect of electromagnetic fields from computers and cell phones, among other things.
- Photon therapy increases blood flow in the body and oxygen supply, can help with injury healing and pain relief.
- Tourmaline can improve blood circulation and help oxygenate the blood.
- Tourmaline is said to improve the immune system, the lymphatic system, help with sleep problems and stimulate healing throughout the body.
- Regular use of amethyst mattresses can reduce stress, anxiety and cortisol levels.
- Amethyst is said to increase the energy and vitality of the body and mind.
- Jade mattresses can be used without a power supply to provide a cooling effect.
Medical conditions said to be relieved by a heating mattress with IR
- Stress and stiffness
- Poor blood circulation.
- Back pain, muscle pain and joint pain.
- Migraines, neck stiffness and headaches.
- Depression, anxiety and difficulty sleeping.
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue
- High blood pressure
- Bronchitis asthma/COPD
- Symptoms of chronic diseases.
What is hot stone therapy?
Hot stone therapy, often used in conjunction with massage, is deeply relaxing. The slow release of heat from the stones stimulates and relaxes the body. This helps the muscles, has a detox effect and helps the body to heal. Hot stone therapy with infrared heat mattress also softens tense muscles, relieves pain, and provides a relaxing feeling and increases well-being. The relaxation spreads through the tissues, reducing stress.
How to use hot stone therapy?
As hot stone therapy aims to create well-being and relaxation, it works best in a quiet space and with relaxing music. This allows you to focus and release any stress and tension. Often it happens that one enters a meditative state or falls asleep. Deep sleep is a restorative state during which the body can perform healing processes. After a hot stone therapy treatment, before sitting up, you should lie down for a few minutes to allow your body to fully benefit from the treatment. Another hour of relaxation is recommended to allow the body to receive the full benefits of the treatment. Also drink plenty of water for hydration, eat fruits and vegetables, and sit quietly and relaxed before returning to your daily activities.
Who should not use hot stone therapy?
As a general rule, people who should not undergo standard massage therapy, such as children or pregnant women, should not use hot stone therapy. You should not use hot stone therapy on wounds or open skin infections. People with certain problems can use hot stones or heated mattresses but only at low to medium heat (30°-45°C). These conditions include chronic high blood pressure, cancer, lymphedema, heart, liver or kidney disease, anorexia, diabetes (exception: type 2 diabetes), osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, vasospastic disease, chronic headaches or acute fever.
What is infrared heat therapy?
The visible light from the sun famously includes all the colors of the rainbow. But only 44% of the full
spectrum of sunlight is in the visible range. High frequency ultraviolet (UV) rays make up 4% and can age the skin prematurely, causing skin cancer and other problems. Long-wave infrared rays make up 52%. They are not harmful to the body and do not damage the skin. Infrared light transfers more heat than ordinary light. Infrared heat therapy uses long-wave infrared light rays to provide some of the beneficial effects of sunshine, without direct exposure to the sun.
How does infrared heat therapy work?
Using infrared waves helps to stimulate the body's metabolism. We also need light to absorb certain nutrients and minerals. Lack of sunlight can lead to a weakened immune system, tension, fatigue, depression and insomnia. infrared waves increase the body's temperature. This increases blood circulation through the dilation of blood vessels. The infrared waves penetrate deeply into the body and heat deeply. The heat resonates with the cells and refreshes them. Infrared mattresses are therefore much more effective than conventional heating mattresses. The effect continues even after use. The benefits of infrared heat therapy via a heating mattress can be enhanced with natural Jade, Tourmaline and Amethyst.
What are the benefits of infrared heat therapy?
Researchers have found that infrared rays can improve blood circulation, reduce the symptoms of chronic diseases, relieve pain, revitalize skin cells, strengthen the brain, cardiovascular and nervous systems, and help restore muscle elasticity. Studies have also shown that infrared heat therapy reduces ischemia, has an anti-inflammatory effect, reduces pain, revitalizes the skin and promotes better sleep.
Negative Ion Therapy
What are negative ions?
An ion is an atom or molecule with an electrical charge, either positive or negative. Ions are naturally occurring in, for example, sunlight, infrared rays or moving water. The environments around mountains, waterfalls and rolling oceans are rich in negative ions.
What is negative ion therapy?
Negative ion therapy uses negative ions to produce positive effects. Many people find that it improves their health, particularly in the areas of depression, bronchial problems, allergies, blood pressure, stress, and clearing of waste products from the body.
How does negative ion therapy work?
Positive ions can be absorbed from sunlight or electronic devices such as computers and cell phones and can inhibit cell function. Negative ions enhance the cells' ability to use nutrients and remove waste products (toxins and metals), increase oxygen flow to the brain, and balance the body's pH by lowering its acidity. European research has shown that negative ions increase collagen production, make cell membranes more
permeable, and help strengthen the immune and autonomic nervous systems. Research in Japan has shown that negative ions maintain a balance between insulin and adrenal functions in the autonomic nervous system, and that negative ionization enhances the ions of calcium and sodium (salt) in the blood and increases alkalinity. Gamma globulin levels also increase, creating blood that is rich in proteins as well as antibodies.
What is photon therapy in a heating mattress?
Photon therapy is a process of stimulation with
light particles and waves at the cellular level. Photon therapy can relieve pain, improve the immune system and can also reduce inflammation. Photon therapy has been used by NASA, among others, to strengthen the bones of astronauts and to counteract muscle wasting
How does photon therapy work?
When photon particles touch the skin, the body's cells absorb the energy from the photons. This increases blood circulation and oxygen flow in the skin. Photon therapy also stimulates acupressure points to help with blockages. Our mattresses use a wavelength of 600 µm.
Low-frequency EM pulse
What is Low Frequency Electromagnetic Pulse (PEMF)?
Numerous medical studies have shown that PEMF is a safe and effective treatment for several conditions, such as: Pelvic pain relief, increasing blood circulation, treating migraines, preventing osteoporosis. In Danish studies from 2010, Electromagnetic pulse therapy has also been proven to reduce the symptoms of depression when medication is not effective or possible.
How does Low Frequency EM pulse work?
Several of our heating mattresses have a function that generates a low-frequency Electromagnetic Pulse (PEMF) at 8Hz (the frequency of the Earth's own magnetic field).
The PEMF function of the mattresses is activated by pressing the button marked PEMF on the control unit, after which a red light on the display will turn on. The function is active and emits a pulse for 20 minutes and then pauses for 60 minutes and starts again. The function can be used without heat. A heating mattress with this function comes with a magnet to test the function. Activate the PEMF function on the control unit and place the magnet on the mattress to see the effect.
Description of the different minerals used in Luxway infrared heating mattresses.
About amethyst stones
What is Amethyst?
Amethyst is a gemstone, the purple (and most valuable) variety of the mineral quartz. Amethyst can produce negative ions that deepen and accelerate the body's healing and cleansing processes.
What are the benefits of amethyst?
Amethyst is said to relieve stress, anxiety, depression and
chronic pain, help with lymphatic drainage, rejuvenate the skin and relieve the symptoms of persistent infections such as Chronic Borelia. Amethyst can also increase the vitality of the body and mind.
How does Amethyst work with an infrared heat mattress and negative ion therapy?
Infrared rays and negative ions pass through channels in the amethyst crystals. This technique is based on Nobel Prize-winning discoveries about the function of
simple ion channels in cells. Amethyst delivers a strong and steady flow of infrared waves and other high vibrational frequencies. The infrared rays provide a soothing, even and deep heating, stimulating healing and regeneration.
Benefits can include improved blood circulation, immune system function, pain relief, weight loss, relief from joint pain, stiffness and fatigue, rejuvenated skin, and drainage of waste products (toxins and metals). It can also reverse the effects of degenerative disease, help with healing and rejuvenate cells. Regular use can reduce stress, anxiety and cortisol levels.
Both Boeing and Microsoft have purchased amethyst pillows for recovery for their employees. Physiotherapists, chiropractors and acupuncturists use amethyst pillows in their practice. Even half an hour on an amethyst cushion can provide benefits.
What are jade stones?
The term "jade" can refer to one of two silicate minerals, nephrite and jadeite. Nephrite is slightly softer, but less likely to break apart. In East Asia, jade has been highly valued for centuries.
What are the benefits of jade?
In Chinese culture, jade is used to protect the kidney, heart, larynx, liver, spleen, thyroid and generally to strengthen the body. A healing stone means that jade radiates positive energies. When a jade mattress is used without electricity during the summer, it cools the body and helps with relaxation.
How does a Jade heating mattress work?
Jade and other elements (such as tourmaline, germanium or different types of ceramics) are heated to emit long-wave infrared rays that penetrate the body. Jade effectively absorbs natural infrared heat and then sends it to the body evenly and gently. Heated jade also emits negative ions, helping to counteract electromagnetic radiation from electronic products such as computers, mobile phones and white goods. Because negative ionization occurs quickly with jade, 20-30 minutes can be enough to produce results.
What are the benefits of a Jade heating mattress?
Jade mattresses can relieve spinal pain, headaches, arthritis and stiff joints. A Jade mattress also relaxes muscles, relieves stress, improves blood circulation, helps lower high blood pressure and relaxes the bowels.
What are tourmaline stones?
The term "tourmaline" is used for several exclusive but related minerals that come in a rich and varied color. Tourmalines are piezoelectric when heated, so they produce an electric potential (electric charge at opposite ends). They also emit infrared waves and negative ions when the stone is heated.
What are the effects of tourmaline?
As a healing stone, tourmaline is said to reduce intestinal and skin problems, improve circulation and help with liver diseases, skin and autonomic nervous system. Tourmaline is also said to improve the immune and lymphatic systems, help with insomnia and stimulate regeneration throughout the body. Brown tourmaline is also considered to be an excellent grounding stone. It is said to encourage social skills and engagement, and increase empathy and creativity.
How is tourmaline used in a heating mattress?
Our tourmaline is a ceramic tourmaline, a special mixture of tourmaline powder, ceramic and earth. Tourmaline is an element rich in negative ions. Our Tourmaline has been measured at as much as 700-1500 negative ions per square centimeter.
An infrared heating mattress composition
Unlike similar heating matt resses that are made with an outer casing and cotton fiber, our mats consist of many layers. Each with its own important function. Our smaller pillows usually have nine to twelve layers; our large mattresses can have up to twenty layers. Here is a typical list of layers (different mattresses are composed in different ways)
- High quality synthetic leather, elegant design, durable and easy to keep clean.
- Heavy duty mesh fabric, Elegant fabric that is customized to hold the Jade and Tourmaline stones in place.
- Jade, Amethyst or Ceramic Tourmaline, stones that can emit infrared rays and negative ions, which can promote blood circulation and metabolism and improve the immune system.
- Bamboo carbon fiber material, This layer has many important qualities: It is super absorbent, more absorbent than carbon. It can remove bad odors and absorb dust. It emits infrared rays and stores thermal energy. It can adapt to humidity, absorbing water in humid conditions and releasing it back into the air in dry conditions. It emits a high concentration of negative ions.
- Inner waterproof layer, (Does not protect the whole mattress from water)
- Electrically conductive layer, Also generates negative ions.
- Copper mesh layer
- Fiberglass, Insulates the user from electromagnetic fields (EMF).
- Silicone heating layer
- Thermal layer, Accommodates rapid temperature increase. This material is very resistant to high temperatures, durable and foldable material.
- Overheating protection, If the temperature gets too high, the power is automatically switched off.
- Ecological non-woven layer, equalizes the heat over the whole mattress
- Heat-absorbing and heat-distribution layer, stores the energy of the infrared rays and distributes the infrared heat evenly.
- Organic pressed cotton
- Thermal insulation layer, prevents heat from spreading to the underside of the mattress, and protects against overheating.
- Waterproof Eleusine fabric, Durable material prevents damage and protects the mattress.
Readers should note the following
Current information is not intended to diagnose or treat medical conditions. However, it can be used for medical purposes such as lymphatic massage, joint and muscle pain, etc. If medical conditions are suspected, readers/product users should consult their health care provider. The presentation of different materials in this text is related to the health benefits attributed to different materials according to tradition, custom and experience.