GENERAL BUYING AND DELIVERY TERMS
LUXWAY NORDIC AB
1 Payment options
We offer invoicing to individuals and companies, with payment terms 14 days.
If you choose to pay with an invoice, the delivery address must match your registered address as the buyer and recipient of the invoice. If you want your ordered item to be delivered to a different address then choose card payment, bank transfer or swish payment as payment method.
At the time of purchase, a credit check is made after the personal data alt. organization number has been provided at checkout, in some cases this means that a credit report is taken. In these cases, a copy of the credit information will then be sent to you by mail.
The payment terms of the invoice are 14 days. In case of late payment, an agreed fee and statutory reminder fee will be paid. Interest on interest is paid at 2% per month. In case of non-payment, the invoice is handed over to debt collection.
The invoice will be on the outside of your item when delivered in a plastic pocket with the text "contains invoice". For smaller packages, the invoice is inside the package. If you do not find an invoice with your delivery contact Luxway. See 3. contact information.
If you have not received an invoice or lost it, it is your responsibility to contact Luxway to have a new invoice sent to you.
We offer partial payment in collaboration with Svea ekonomi AB. At the checkout you easily make your choice of credit time. You will be notified immediately if your application has been granted and we can handle your purchase promptly. Should your application not be granted, you can choose an alternative payment method. Part payment is only available to private individuals and the order is delivered only to your registered address. At the time of purchase, a credit check is carried out, which in some cases means that a credit report is taken. You will then receive a copy of the credit information by mail. When choosing a part payment, an agreement is signed by you during the payment process. The contract is sent via letter within a week or after delivery of the goods. This agreement applies between you and our financing partner.
If you have any questions you can call Svea Ekonomi AB tele. 08 - 514 931 13 for further information
You choose the credit period by ticking the payment time that suits you best. The purchase can always be paid in full at any time, before the due date.
Choose to split the payment into
3 months setup fee SEK 195 Signing fee per month SEK 29 Interest rate 0%
6 months setup fee SEK 195 Monthly fee SEK 29 Interest 0%
12 months setup fee SEK 295 Monthly fee SEK 29 Interest 0%
24 months setup fee SEK 295 Monthly subscription fee SEK 29 Interest 10.95%
The credit offer applies to the amount specified in the agreement. You select the credit period by ticking the option that suits you best. You undertake to repay the entire credit within the credit period. This means that every month you have to pay at least the amount shown in the choice you made. You choose if you want to pay a higher amount per month, than the amount stated in the agreement. The purchase can always be paid in full at any time, before the due date.
Thus, if the payment is delayed after the date stated on the payment avin, and you have part payment without interest (≤12 months), interest will be charged to the entire remaining amount.
Bank / Credit card payment
Applies to those who wish to pay with Visa or Mastercard, however, not card issued by a foreign bank. Luxway uses 3d secure for secure card payment.
You can choose to transfer your payment directly to Luxway by bank account.
Luxway Nordic AB
Account number: 5037-10 773 70
Housing ID: SE2250000000050371066530 for payment from abroad
If you want to pay with swish, do so at Number 1235399738.
Make sure the purchase price does not exceed the credit limit you set for your swish.
Payment in store
We accept card payment in the store, you can also pay with swish or get the item on invoice.
When picking up a pre-ordered order or item that is to be paid by invoice or part payment, presentation of the customer's identification is required. For your security, a copy of the ID is taken upon delivery of the prepaid order and invoice / partial payment
If you as a company wish to enter into a lease agreement, contact us for a quote. See 3. Contact information
Pre-booking of goods expected to arrive at Luxway's warehouse
When you order a stock item that is temporarily sold out but is expected to be back in stock, you pay no down payment. In case of special order or customized goods, individual conditions can be agreed. You can pre-order your item by placing an order for the item. When you order an item that is not in stock, you choose to pay by invoice or part payment and you will then receive an order confirmation via mail. You can, by pre-booking, ensure that you receive your item on the next delivery. Luxway informs the website when a product that is sold out is planned to be back in stock. If you have pre-booked an item and it is time for delivery of the item, an e-mail will be sent to you with more specific delivery time that you confirm, we will not receive confirmation of the e-mail, we will contact you by phone. The final day and time for delivery comes from the freight forwarder via sms (possibly telephone or letter) after the goods have been collected from Luxway's warehouse.
Terms and conditions
These terms of purchase and delivery apply to Luxway Nordic AB's (hereinafter "Luxway") sales of goods manufactured or otherwise provided by Luxway.
These general terms and conditions apply when the Customer has purchased goods from Luxway and by making a purchase with Luxway, the customer agrees to comply with these general terms and conditions as a whole.
Luxway owns the right to make changes to the general terms of purchase and delivery.
3 Contact information
Luxway Nordic AB with organization number. 556417-0302
Address: Datavägen 43 A, 436 39 Askim
Phone number: 031-899080
Email: [email protected]
4 Your purchase at Luxway
Luxway sells the goods listed on our website www.luxway.se and the products found in stores. Accepted payment is your receipt on your purchase.
Price of goods can be found on the website. Prices are stated in Swedish kronor and include VAT. The price is exclusive of shipping unless otherwise stated. Total price for the order is the price stated in the checkout when ordering. There is no billing fee. For partial payment see paragraph 1. Payment options Part payment for total price.
5.2 Price for shipping
Shipping costs for each item can be found on the website.
6.1 Delivery time
Delivery normally takes place from Luxway's warehouse within two to seven days on stocked products after the words are confirmed.
If the product is not in stock, delivery will be made as soon as possible after the goods have been returned to Luxway warehouse or Luxway will arrange direct delivery from factory to customer. Reservation for delayed delivery time may occur in cases where the customer is living in an odd place where the freight forwarder is less frequent.
6.2 Delivery methods and other information about delivery
Customers can pick up the item (s) at any of Luxway's warehouses located in Gothenburg and Båstad. Contact Luxway to book the pickup or for information on the current warehouse location for the desired item. See 3. Contact information
Customer can have the item (s) delivered. Delivery takes place with the help of shipping company.
In cases where delivery is ordered by the customer, Luxway handles the transport of the goods / goods and is responsible for this / these. Luxway uses DHL as a freight forwarder. For special deliveries, other freight forwarders may be relevant.
Depending on the size of the item (s), delivery will take place, either directly to the customer or to - delivery to a parcel representative.
When delivered directly to the customer, this is done to the nearest transportable route for the current delivery address. If an extended delivery service is desired with carry-in / carry-on of the item (s) additional costs are added, for booking contact Luxway see 3. Contact details.
On delivery for delivery of parcel agents, this is done to the nearest representative for the relevant delivery address. In the case of high season variations for parcel deliveries, delivery can be made to the nearest representative who has room to receive and deliver the goods. At most nearby delivery points and the customer wishes to pick up the goods at a specific delivery point, this must be informed on the order, in the message field. Luxway reserving itself for space conditions at the chosen representative may lead to a different drop-off point.
6.3 Delivery directly to the customer
When delivering home to the customer by the shipping company, the customer must be aware of the following circumstances:
- After the customer has approved the delivery time proposed by the shipping company, must be able to ensure that there is someone who receives the announced delivery of the goods / goods.
- The customer should prepare a free route for delivery to be completed. The product is delivered to the nearest transportable road as close to the apartment building door or at apartments to the exterior of the house. It is the driver who determines the length of the access to the customer.
- Only an agreed surrender attempt will be made.
- In cases where the customer is not in place to receive the item (s), the forwarding company leaves the item (s) at the nearest terminal. The item (s) will be stored at the terminal for 7 working days, for the customer to retrieve for himself or that the customer makes a new agreement with the freight forwarder regarding a new handover attempt to the customer's pre-arranged delivery address. The freight forwarder's costs for delivery at the terminal or new delivery will be invoiced by Luxway to the customer. If the customer does not redeem the item (s) within 7 working days, the item (s) will be returned to Luxway. Luxway will invoice the customer for return shipping.
- The freight forwarder is responsible for the risk that the goods / goods will be damaged or lost during transport. If the customer himself collects the goods at the freight forwarder's terminal, the goods must be inspected at the terminal, possibly. transport damage must then be reported at the terminal. The transport risk passes from the terminal to the customer.
- Upon direct delivery to the customer of the goods / goods, the risk of the goods / goods passes on to the customer. The customer must sign the shipping document presented by the shipping company.
- In case of transport damage ie. Damages such as brand / damage to packaging or similar which can be seen by the customer in the compulsory examination of the condition of the goods / goods on arrival, must be promptly reported to the shipping company. The complaint is made directly by a written note on the shipping document that the customer must sign to confirm receipt of the goods. By informing the customer of the current driver of the wish to claim damage to the packaging, the driver must refer the place for listing.
- In case of concealed transport damage, damage that is related to the transport but not visible during the compulsory examination of the product (s) packaging, the damage must be reported immediately when the customer discovers it and no later than 7 days. If the customer has discovered a damage to the product and wishes to have the damage repaired, no installation of the damaged part on the product / goods shall take place. In case of transport-related damage / hidden damage, it is recommended for the fastest handling that damage is reported to customer service 0771-345 345. Enter the shipment number on the transport when contacting DHL customer service. On DHL's website there is a claim form for complaints, if the customer wants to report damage / hidden damage via e-mail.
- If the customer fetches the goods at the freight forwarder's terminal, Luxway warehouse or store, the transport responsibility passes to the customer.
6.4 Delivery for delivery to parcel agents
DHL deliver the goods to the nearest DHL Service Point Delivery Unit
- The freight forwarder is responsible for the risk that the goods / goods will be damaged or lost during transport.
- If damage is detected on the item (s) at the time of delivery, the customer must complain directly to the delivery DHL Service Point, by indicating on the receipt part the extent of the damage.
- The specified damage must be verified by DHL Service Point personnel.
- Detected damage at a later stage ie. hidden damage, this should be reported to DHL as soon as possible and within 7 days of receipt of the goods / goods. Late complaints can mean that the customer's compensation for the damage is not lost.
- In case of transport-related damage / hidden damage, it is recommended for the fastest handling that damage is reported to customer service 0771-345 345. Enter the shipment number on the transport when contacting DHL customer service. On DHL's website there is a claim form for complaints, if the customer wants to report damage / hidden damage via e-mail.
- If the customer does not redeem the goods / goods from DHL Service Point within the time specified by the freight forwarder via sms and letters for delivery of the goods / goods and he / she returns to Luxway, Luxway will charge the customer for the return shipping.
7 Complaints & Warranty
7.1 Complaints and Warranty
Luxway goods purchased by customers who are consumers have a 3-year warranty and are covered by a 1-year warranty. The warranty is valid from the original purchase date. Your proof of purchase is valid as a receipt for a warranty and a claim. Products from Luxway purchased by customers who are companies are covered by the 6 month warranty. Warranty conditions apply to original customers, if the customer has acquired the goods in the alternative, there is no longer the guarantee commitment from Luxway.
7.2 Warranty and complaint covers
The warranty covers the following
The warranty covers material and production defects in all components of the Luxway range and is valid from the date of purchase in the store, when ordering or online.
What is not covered by the warranty
- Products that have been used inappropriately or improperly, cleaned using the wrong cleaning method or incorrect cleaning products. The warranty does not normally cover wear, notches, scratches or damage caused by blows, accidents or damage that occurred during assembly. Sauna wood is very porous material, so small scratches and pressure damage can occur when assembling and unpacking the parts, be very careful. Then the customer failed in preventive measures such as failing surface treatment of exposed parts of the product with this need.
- If the product has been stored incorrectly while waiting for installation or incorrectly installed.
- If the product has been placed in a different environment, for example: indoor models placed outdoors or other for the product different environment.
- If the product is mounted in a place where there is a lack of space and a lack of space makes it impossible to follow the installation instructions for the product.
- If the intended space for installation is an uneven or sloping floor / floor. This can lead to gaps between wall to wall or between wall sides and ceilings as well as door to ceiling or floor part.
- About products used in public environment / commercial use where the product is used by third parties individually from the owner and it can be assumed that the users have not sufficient knowledge about the use of the product and if the product is used incorrectly due to lack of product knowledge without having an approval by the seller to use the current product in such an environment.
- If changes in the origin or function of the product have occurred.
- Material defects are not covered; variations in the wood material regarding hue, vein and minor wood cracks this can occur as wood is a living material, nor damage to glass parts that are delivered in full condition. We cannot guarantee that the actual item will have exactly the color tone perceived by the item on your computer.
- Hidden wood such as up on the roof, under benches, behind backrests, and regulations are often made in 2.a sorting material, so twigs and small cracks can occur. This is not visible when a sauna is mounted.
- Deviations in panel line occur at the seams of wall / floor sections.
- Consumable materials.
- Spare parts have a 6 month warranty.
If the defect of the item is covered by the warranty, Luxway will repair the defective part or send spare part for replacement, we also reserve the right to cancel the purchase. Replacement of any spare part is done by the customer himself after receiving the spare part. In the event of an agreement between the customer and Luxway regarding the return of the goods for review, inspection or action, the complete product shall be sent in return, unless another agreement has been made, to enable the goods to be processed. Repairs that are not approved by Luxway are not reimbursed. If the product is delivered in a kit and the customer wishes to use a guarantee for part / detail of the kit, the continued installation of the product must not take place before the submitted complaint form and that Luxway has returned to the customer in the case. If the customer continues to assemble the part / detail for which the customer wishes to use the guarantee without contact with Luxway, Luxway is not responsible for any extra work / extra costs which may mean replacing or repairing the already assembled part. Replaced parts go to Luxway.
Complaints In the event of a complaint, this must be done within two months of the customer discovering the error, in order for the complaint to have been made on time. The customer must be able to produce evidence that the defect was originally from the beginning of the product.
7.3 Other matters
If the damage is related to the transport of the goods / goods, commitments according to,
Item 6 delivery 6.2. alt. 6.3, for transport insurance to apply, visible damage must have been reported on the shipping document upon receipt of the goods / goods. Damage must then be reported to DHL at tel: 0771-345345 where a freight number must be assigned to the customer by the freight forwarder. We recommend that damage to outer packaging is documented with photography if possible. If further damage occurs after the removal of packaging related to the transport, this must be informed to the freight forwarder.
In the case of a guarantee case or complaint, the "guarantee and complaint form" must be completed and sent to [email protected] Click here to open the guarantee and the complaint form (the form is filled in digitally, then printed and signed). In cases where the customer lacks e-mail, the form must be sent by post, see point 3. Contact details
8 Right of withdrawal
8.1 You can use the right of withdrawal as follows
If you wish to undo your purchase this must be done in writing on Luxway's cancellation form, see link below. The right of withdrawal includes those of our customers who have purchased the product remotely (online or telephone) and outside our store premises. The right of withdrawal is 14 days from the day after you receive the goods. Once you have canceled your purchase in writing, the item must be returned within 14 days to Luxway at the agreed return address. Refunds are made as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after the goods have been returned and Luxway inspected the goods after return transport.
8.2 Terms of withdrawal
You as a customer are responsible for the return shipping. This means that you as a customer are responsible for the shipping costs for the return shipping. You are responsible for any. transport damage and the risk that the goods will be lost during the return shipping. When using the right of withdrawal, the goods shall be;
- In unchanged condition which means that they should not be used destroyed or damaged
- Packed in original packaging (we recommend when returning the entire sauna room that the product is on the pallet, for safe return shipping).
8.3 Goods where the right of withdrawal does not apply
Hygiene product in broken packaging such as complete saunas - saunas, infra-mattresses, - cushions and body heaters. The right of withdrawal does not apply to customized products, ie products manufactured according to the customer's instructions, nor in cases where the customer is a company.
8.4 Compensation for impairment
Luxway has the right to claim compensation for value reduction if the goods have decreased in value due to something that depends on the customer's handling of the goods.
If you wish to use your right of withdrawal, the "Cancellation form" must be completed and sent to [email protected] Click here to open the Undo Form (the form is filled in digitally, then printed and signed). In cases where the customer lacks e-mail, the form must be sent by post, see item 3. Contact details
9 Reasons for liberation
9.1 The following circumstances shall be regarded as grounds for exemption
if they impede the performance of the agreement and the party shall not be obliged to take measures to avoid or overcome the consequences thereof.
Exemption grounds defined as strike, riot or riot, export or import restrictions, scarcity of means of transport, labor conflict, restrictions on power, fire, failure or delay of deliveries from subcontractors, and any other circumstances beyond which a party cannot prevail; all provided that a party could not control such a circumstance, and that the effect of the circumstance on the performance of the agreement could be foreseen at the conclusion of the agreement.
10 Personal Data (GDPR)
We store the customer's personal data that is registered at purchase, in order to be able to look up customer receipts for warranty cases and to facilitate any future spare part ordering, in agreement with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Customer information is collected and stored by Luxway Nordic and not transferred to any third party. Customer information is secured in our internal sales system. If the customer still wishes us not to save his customer information, we will contact Luxway Nordic and we will remove all saved data from our system. The customer can also request correction of incorrect information at any time.
10.2 Responsibility for personal data
Luxway Nordic AB is responsible for processing your personal data as a customer or visitor to our website and is responsible for such processing taking place in accordance with applicable legislation.
10.3 When we process your information
Luxway Nordic collects and processes personal data when you enter into a purchase agreement with us. In order to enter into a purchase agreement with us, it is required that we collect certain personal data from you as a customer in order to proceed with the purchase.
10.4 What personal information
The personal data that we collect and process when entering into a purchase agreement are:
- Name and possibly Organization number
- Telephone number and email address
- payment details
- Customer number
- IP address and information about your use of the Luxway Nordic website
As well as previous purchases, service and warranty cases.
10.4 Your rights
Luxway Nordic AB is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable legislation. At your request or on your own initiative, Luxway Nordic AB will correct, de-identify, delete or supplement any information that is found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading. You as a customer have the right to request access to your customer information. This means that you have the right to request a record of the processing we carry out regarding your personal data. You also have the right to receive a copy of the personal data processed. You have the right to obtain a register extract from which personal data is registered about you, the purposes of the processing and to which recipients the information has been or is to be disclosed. You as a customer have the right to object to the processing of personal data that is carried out with the aid of a balance of interests. If you object to such treatment, we will continue the treatment only if there are legitimate reasons for the treatment that outweigh your interests. You have the right to submit any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Data Inspectorate.
11 Other provisions
11.1 Right to contain delivery
If the customer goes bankrupt, initiates a bargain, suspends his payments or is in insolvency that payment cannot be made, Luxway is entitled to withhold delivery until satisfactory collateral is provided. Luxway may cancel the agreement, in whole or in part, if the customer does not provide such security.
If Luxway is obliged to pay damages to the customer, damages shall only refer to damage which Luxway could reasonably foresee at the time of delivery. Under no circumstances should Luxway be liable for any loss of sales and production, loss of profits or other indirect damage.
11.3 Settlement or invalid conditions
If any or all of the terms and conditions of these general terms and conditions of purchase should be leveled or otherwise found to be invalid, the other terms of the terms of purchase and delivery shall remain unchanged.
11.4 Customer Responsibility
The customer is responsible for the existence of space opportunities. In cases where the goods / goods arrive in the kit, the customer is responsible for the logistics indoors being feasible and that there are space possibilities for mounting and placing the goods at the current location. The customer is responsible for checking that all parts are included in the delivery, if any part is missing then this must be reported to Luxway within a reasonable time.
If the goods are incorrectly dispatched, Luxway will bear all costs for changing the goods.
11.6 Deviations and variations
Variations in the wood material regarding hue, vein and smaller wood cracks can occur as wood is a living material. We cannot guarantee that the actual item will have exactly the color tone that the item is perceived on your computer. These variations are not grounds for complaint. We reserve the right to ev. Typographical errors and typos on the website, manuals and printed matter.
Luxway Nordic AB. sauna specialist